Email archiving allows a business to capture all emails sent and received. This is a achieved during email transport and has no impact on email flow and also means that emails are captured in their original state. Once emails have been captured they are archived according to a policy, which can mean keeping all emails for ever or just keeping certain email to a particular mailbox for a year. All archived emails are fully searchable and securely stored on reliable hosted servers.
Hosted Email Archiving offers the following benefits
- Remove the need for PST files and large mailboxes
- Access archived emails from anywhere using a a web browser or IMAP
- All emails automatically captured and archived before they can be deleted or edited
- Reduce email storage requirements and costs
- Fully automated process requiring minimal management