Network Support for Business
At NetResponse we have many years of experience working with business network technologies. We understand that for the modern business a reliable network infrastructure is a critical component. If a network has been poorly implemented and doesn’t perform as expected or develops a fault the consequence are often wide reaching.
We work with all types of businesses and each has its own unique network infrastructure that require different levels of support. These range from a simple wireless network in a single office to complex networks that have fibre backbones and long range wireless bridges between multiple sites with automatic failover VPN broadband connections.
NetResponse can help your business with all aspects of network design and implementation to everyday network support. Our engineers are Cisco qualified and are experienced working with small networks used by 1 or 2 end users to much larger networks used by 100s of end users.
Modern networks are complex with a wide range of protocols and features that require specialist knowledge to correctly configure for optimal performance whilst maintaining the highest level of security.
Our support includes
- Site to Site VPN, Remote user VPN
- Redundancy and backup network systems
- Network design and implementation
- Physical install of CAT 5 \ 6 cable and Fibre
- Setup and configuration of networking equipment – Routers –Switches – Firewalls – WAPs
- Cisco ASA
- Troubleshooting and support
- Network audit
- Network security and maintenance
- Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN), Wireless Network (WiFI)
- Internet connections – ADSL, Fibre, Mobile Broadband, Wireless, Satellite
- Long range WiFi, Wireless bridging and Point to Point WiFi
HP, Cisco, Linksys, Draytek
With the rapid advance of computer network technology and the continually lowering prices, even the smallest business can have a fast network that is reliable and secure