Hosted Virtual Servers
We make cloud migration as easy as possible, enabling you to move from your physical IT infrastructure into the cloud, without having to re-architect or reinstall your applications.
On average a business server is replaced every 4 to 5 years. Which means every 4 to 5 years a large capital outlay for new server hardware and all the configuration costs that involves. With a cloud hosted Windows server upgrading is a case of clicking a few buttons and a new upgraded server is immediately available and this can usually be achieved with next to no downtime.
- Hassel free migration from physical servers to cloud hosted
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of a cloud based server is far less than a on premise server
- Licencing for Windows server is included in the costs
- No need to worry about hardware failures this is all managed for you
- Cloud based Windows servers come with redundancy as standard and often much better than can be achieved with an on premise server
- No long term contracts
- Easily upgrade and downgrade server resources without penalty
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS) and Dedicated servers
It’s estimated that the average in house small business server uses about £200 in electricity each year and if it’s kept in a temperature controlled environment the cost is nearly double