Bournemouth Disaster Recovery
In the event of a fire, burglary, flood or other extreme event that destroys critical business systems a trusted Disaster Recovery strategy can save a business from ruin.
Many businesses mistakenly believe that having a reliable backup solution is sufficient, but data can't be restored if your servers have been destroyed? A backup is only part of a good Disaster Recovery plan.
The increased availability of low cost Cloud services combined with reliable virtualisation technology has made Disaster Recovery (DR) a cost effective reality for small and medium sized businesses in Bournemouth.
At NetResponse we can help your Bournemouth business implement an effective DR strategy by working in the following areas:
- Data Assessment – determining data classification e.g. high value data and non-critical
- Implementation - design and configure the systems to be used in the event of DR
- Business Contingency Plan – What processes happen in the event of a disaster
- Disaster Recovery Plan – How are DR system brought online and accessed
- Testing - Ensure that DR systems, applications come online and data is accessible as planned
- Monitoring & Maintenance – Systems are always changing and DR needs to reflect these changes
Hopefully you will never need to implement a DR plan but if the worst does happen having a plan in place could save your business.
Contact us and let us help your business survive an extreme event